Badges for PAX Aus 2017 are currently available. They may sell out, so get them while you can!
Friday Only $65
Saturday Only $65
Sunday Only $65
Three Day $165
International Three Day $165
Are you part of a commercial media organization and would like to attend PAX so you can produce content covering several exhibitors?
Do you create content for a YouTube or Twitch channel and would like to attend PAX to film videos on the show floor or stream from the expo?
Qualified individuals may request a free media or content creator badge for PAX Aus 2017!
Please submit your request through our Media Registration Form.
Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PAX Aus [insert your outlet/channel name]
- A scan of your business card
- A scan of your drivers license or other government id
- Media Only: Letter on company letterhead, from your editor, stating you will be on assignment to cover PAX Aus 2017
- Content Creators Only: A link to a video hosted on the channel you are applying for that shows your face.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Meeting all the requirements for press registration does not guarantee you a media or content creator pass.
- YouTube Channels Only: You must film on the show floor and cite exhibitors’ products or services shown in your video(s).
Vlogs outside the expo, interviews with other content creators, or filming fan meet ups will not meet these requirements.
Twitch Channels Only: You must stream from the show floor in either our streaming pods or an exhibitor’s booth and keep a VOD for us to reference after the show.
- Podcasts Only: Links provided in step one must introduce the individual applying for the media pass within the first 30 seconds.
- If you or someone you assign to cover PAX Aus 2017 does not produce content in a timely manner after being granted a media or content creator pass, the journalist assigned and/or your outlet/channel may no longer be eligible for media or content creator passes to future PAX events.
- By applying for a media or content creator badge, you agree to PAX sharing your contact information submitted in step one with the exhibitors at PAX Aus 2017.