Get your badges online now for PAX Australia 2015. Buy yours before August 30th to get your badge in the mail. For general registration questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you part of a commercial media organization and would like to attend PAX so you can produce multiple pieces of content covering several exhibitors? Qualified journalists may submit a registration request to receive a free media badge for PAX Aus 2015!
The requirements for media registration have been expanded.
No photographers or videographers will be granted passes (unless they can provide information about the media publication they are taking photos/videos for).
Links provided must introduce the reporter/broadcaster applying for the media pass within the first 30 seconds.
YouTube and Twitch Channels:
Passes will be granted only to channels on a case by case basis, dependant on subscribers and relevant content.
Working journalists who wish to register for a media badge must submit a media registration request to email@example.com. along with the following:
• Letter on Company Letterhead from Editor
• A photo of your business card
• Photo of a driver’s license or other government id
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Meeting all the requirements for media registration does not guarantee you a media pass.
• Final approval for any applicant remains the province of PAX.
• If you or someone you assign to cover PAX Aus 2015 does not produce content in a timely manner after being granted a media pass, the journalist assigned and/or your outlet/channel may no longer be eligible for media passes to future PAX events.